We have this cool Nespresso GEMINI CS220 at work and it has a serial interface. I just connected it to my laptop and fired up a terminal, but it wasn’t very talkative. So now I wonder if anyone else has played with this fine piece of equipment, and how to make it more social. It’s probably possible to gather a lot of statistics, and perhaps even modify its functionality. It would indeed rock to plot graphs over caffeine intake at the office over a long period of time.
- RT @EFF: Encrypt the Web Report Updated: New info about @Tumblr and @Facebook crypto efforts. eff.org/r.nzbq 3 weeks ago
- RT @Omnipollo: Stout obsession is turning into a "Sugar Rush Series" - honey, molasses, maple syrup and marshmallows. http://t.co/rUHmNYbHE6 3 weeks ago
- RT @bortzmeyer: Schneier: "Using encryption todays raises a red flag. That's precisely why we should all use it." #securityInNumber #IETF88 1 month ago
- Attending Malmö Music Hack Weekend mmhw.eventbrite.com \o/ 1 month ago
- RT @TheRealNimoy: Susie,@ZacharyQuinto and I post brunch NYC this AM. LLAP http://t.co/HdXYLss9we 1 month ago