We have this cool Nespresso GEMINI CS220 at work and it has a serial interface. I just connected it to my laptop and fired up a terminal, but it wasn’t very talkative. So now I wonder if anyone else has played with this fine piece of equipment, and how to make it more social. It’s probably possible to gather a lot of statistics, and perhaps even modify its functionality. It would indeed rock to plot graphs over caffeine intake at the office over a long period of time.
- Just bought @distantsuns thanks to @BiPiSci ! 1 week ago
- RT @wilw: Afternoon repost for those who missed it: Announcing #Tabletop Season Two! is.gd/N7vMFG 2 months ago
- RT @brokep: Är det inte lite ironiskt att "Swedish Defense League" inte har ett svenskt namn? #fail #svpol 2 months ago
- Tonight I'm gonna code like it's 1999! 2 months ago
- RT @newsycombinator: Bitcoin interest spikes in Spain as Cyprus financial crisis grows j.mp/11irhAV 3 months ago